Branded Websites that Work for Your Business
Functional, attractive, and business-savvy websites—without any back-end headaches.
A great website needs to work for you—not make you work for it.
As the online face of your brand, your website needs to communicate your message, address your audience’s pain points, and represent your identity – all while remaining accessible, easy to navigate, and conversion focused.
We design and develop each of our websites with your unique needs and brand identity in mind. On the front-end, we provide great content and visuals that speak to your audience and help meet your company’s goals. On the back-end, we provide an easy-to-use interface that lets you manage your website with ease.
Planning, Designing, and Developing a Website for Your Business
No two sites are alike—ranging from various navigation styles to graphic treatments and back-end management functionality—your website should be built for your business.
Here’s how we help you develop the best site for your brand.
Planning Your Website
A key component to launching a successful website.
We work with you to plan out your website, including everything from the number and type of pages you need, to any special functionality you may require.
- Professional consultation on your business goals and website objectives
- Formal site planning including page content, structure, and UI, along with conversion and SEO goals
- Prototyping and vetting to ensure ease of use for all functionality requests
- for existing sites… we pay close attention to site migration SEO needs
Designing Your Website
Insuring a branded online presence for your website.
To design a website site that is an empowering online representation of your business, we craft a unique and web-focused design geared toward your brand—not on trends, fads, or templates.
- Mobile — User-focused responsive design and adaptive technology so your site is accessible from all devices
- Branded — Consistent graphic treatment for all images and style blocks
- Structured — Styled treatments for all standard HTML tags, WordPress native elements, and all custom tools used on your site
- Approved — Each and every aspect proofed and approved by you prior to development
Building Your Website
Leveraging WordPress for a brand centered website.
We love WordPress, we built our site in WordPress, and we build our clients’ sites in WordPress. It’s easy for you to use... it’s widely supported... and we can customize it to do just about anything without breaking your budget.
- Our custom theme framework provides a fully responsive structure and core must-haves including backups, social media integration, dynamic forms, SEO tools, and more.
- Tested and proven plugins are leveraged to provide flexibility and functionality for both front- and back-end needs whether you have a small-business or corporate budget.
- SEO-friendly, web-standard, and best-practice-focused code are united to empower your online marketing needs.
- For every site we build, we always include training in the pricing. It’s your site, and you should know how it works.
I can't tell you how fortunate I am to have Phases working with me on my brand. First, they came up with a unique and original name that fits my business to a "T". Now, I'm constantly receiving compliments, and people commenting that they remember me because of my brand colors!
Phases has been so supportive throughout the entire implementation process, too. I can't believe how many wonderful and effective ideas they have had for promoting my brand - everything from amazing and shareable infographics and informative blog posts to ways to reach new audiences that I would have never thought of on my own.
I look forward to continuing both the relationship and the success my business has received from their work!
Website Planning, Design, and Development for Businesses Large and Small
Being There for Your Website Needs
While we design and develop sites in WordPress, we also work with other of development teams, designers, and site planners to fill the gaps in their internal team structure.
We can handle the full project or just the pieces you need help with—make content to discuss your needs.
Small Businesses Need Powerful Websites too.
Successful businesses have budgets - for small businesses that often means smaller "start-up" budgets. With complete site packages starting at $3,500 we can help small businesses launch a website that can expand as their businesses grow.