Branded Websites that Work for Your Business
Functional, attractive, and business-savvy websites—without any back-end headaches.
A great website needs to work for you—not make you work for it.
Working with Phases Design Studio was an absolute pleasure. They helped us identify our needs and educated us on our options—now our website exceeded our expectations… working with Kandra allows us to have a first-class site that allows for functionality and ease of use for us and our visitors.
Planning, Designing, and Developing a Website for Your Business
No two sites are alike—ranging from various navigation styles to graphic treatments and back-end management functionality—your website should be built for your business.
Here’s how we help you develop the best site for your brand.
Planning Your Website
A key component to launching a successful website.
- Professional consultation on your business goals and website objectives
- Formal site planning including page content, structure, and UI, along with conversion and SEO goals
- Prototyping and vetting to ensure ease of use for all functionality requests
- for existing sites… we pay close attention to site migration SEO needs
Designing Your Website
Insuring a branded online presence for your website.
- Mobile — User-focused responsive design and adaptive technology so your site is accessible from all devices
- Branded — Consistent graphic treatment for all images and style blocks
- Structured — Styled treatments for all standard HTML tags, WordPress native elements, and all custom tools used on your site
- Approved — Each and every aspect proofed and approved by you prior to development
Building Your Website
Leveraging WordPress for a brand centered website.
- Our custom theme framework provides a fully responsive structure and core must-haves including backups, social media integration, dynamic forms, SEO tools, and more.
- Tested and proven plugins are leveraged to provide flexibility and functionality for both front- and back-end needs whether you have a small-business or corporate budget.
- SEO-friendly, web-standard, and best-practice-focused code are united to empower your online marketing needs.
- For every site we build, we always include training in the pricing. It’s your site, and you should know how it works.
Phases did a great job walking us through the branding process and explaining the why and how behind every decision. Our new brand is about more than just visuals; it’s about how everything, from our name to our internal company culture, works together. Since we implemented the changes, our services have more continuity, and our team has more confidence as a whole.
Website Planning, Design, and Development for Businesses Large and Small
Being There for Your Website Needs
While we design and develop sites in WordPress, we also work with other of development teams, designers, and site planners to fill the gaps in their internal team structure.
We can handle the full project or just the pieces you need help with—make content to discuss your needs.
Small Businesses Need Powerful Websites too.
Successful businesses have budgets - for small businesses that often means smaller "start-up" budgets. With complete site packages starting at $3,500 we can help small businesses launch a website that can expand as their businesses grow.