Smartphone ownership is on the rise. By 2021, 3.8 billion of us will own a smartphone. In fact, globally, more people already own a smartphone than a toothbrush.
The time of the desktop is over. Long live the smartphone!
Why should you care about smartphones?
In 2020, every business from the local cafe to Google has to think about how and why people use the internet on their phones. Not only because it impacts how they operate, but also how they market themselves online. Which is why there are…
- More mobile-only marketing campaigns than ever before
- New technologies specifically designed to make the internet better for mobile users (more in Accelerated Mobile Pages here)
- More and more search engines adopting a mobile-first approach to their ranking algorithms
What should you do about it?
You need to prioritize mobiles in your online strategy. That means marketing, advertising, and all internet assets like websites.
To help you get there, we’ve put together the infographic below that provides all the information you need to go mobile this year. In it, we’ll take a look at the numbers that…
- Show the importance of a mobile-first approach
- Give you an insight into unique mobile users behavior
- Signal the biggest mobile marketing opportunities
- Prove there’s no social media without smartphones
- Uncovers the mobile-nature of local search
Read on to find out more!
Embedded from UKWebHostReview
Author bio: “Jodie is a Conversion Copywriter, Content Strategist and Optimisation Specialist working with bold B2B SaaS and tech brands. Before founding This Copy Sticks, she spent a decade selling the toughest value proposition around and raised £2 million for charities before her 25th birthday. After 10 years in fundraising, Jodie decided to put her words to work helping tech-mad trailblazers grow their businesses.”