Branded Websites that Work for Your Business
Functional, attractive, and business-savvy websites—without any back-end headaches.
We understand that a great website needs to work for you—not make you work for it.
As the online face of your brand, your website needs to communicate your message, address your audience’s pain points, and represent your identity – all while remaining accessible, easy to navigate, and conversion focused.
We design and develop each of our websites with your unique needs and brand identity in mind. On the front-end, we provide great content and visuals that speak to your audience and help meet your company’s goals. On the back-end, we provide an easy-to-use interface that lets you manage your website with ease.
Planning, Designing, and Developing Your Website
No two sites are alike, ranging from various navigation styles, graphic treatments, and back-end management functionality.
Here’s how we help you develop the best site for your brand:
Phase 1: Website Planning
We work with you to plan out your website, including everything from the number and type of pages you need, to any special functionality you may require.
- Professional consultation on your business goals and website objectives
- Formal site planning including page content, structure, and UI, along with conversion and SEO goals
- Prototyping and vetting to ensure ease of use for all functionality requests
- for existing sites… we pay close attention to site migration SEO needs
Case Study: Murray-Brown Laboratories
Planning a site to turn a start-up into a local power-house.
Phase 2: Website Design
To ensure that your site is an empowering online representation of your business, we craft a unique, web-focused design geared toward your brand—not on trends, fads, or “templates”.
- Mobile — User-focused responsive design (we did say website design after all… and that means much more than just a desktop computer!)
- Branded — Consistent graphic treatment for all images and style blocks
- Structured — Styled treatments for all standard HTML tags, WordPress (or other platform) native elements, and all custom tools used on your site
- Approved — Each and every aspect proofed and approved by you prior to development
Case Study: Law Offices of M. Colin Bresee
A responsive design that increased conversions over 150% on mobile.
Have a Developer, Need a Designer?
While we develop sites in WordPress, we also work with lots of development teams to implement our designs (for those rare instances where WordPress isn’t a good fit)… Magento, Drupal, Joomla, HubSpot, and even a few proprietary platforms have all been skinned with our designs.
If you love your developer—but know they aren’t the best designer—let’s collaborate on your website project!
Phase 3: Website Development—WordPress for Your Business
We love WordPress, we built our site in WordPress, and we build our clients’ sites in WordPress. It’s easy for you to use… it’s widely supported… and we can customize it to do just about anything (without breaking your budget).
- Our foundation framework provides a fully responsive structure and core must-haves including backups, social media integration, dynamic forms, SEO tools, and more.
- Tested and proven plugins (including our own responsive shortcodes plugin) provide flexibility and functionality for both front- and back-end needs.
- SEO-friendly, web-standard, and best-practice-focused code united to empower your business.
- For every site we build, we always include training in the pricing. It’s your site, and you should know how it works.
Never worry about site maintenance, future enhancements, or adding new content.
Our WordPress maintenance and service packages will handle every task you think of, with budget-friendly pricing.
WordPress Updates Custom, Recorded Training Sessions Conversion-Focused Article Layouts Monthly Support Plans