Branding, Design, and Websites for Established Businesses
Consistent, Professional, and Timely Results
Your marketing team needs a partner, not another competitor.
- Brand Consultations — for an objective outside look at how your brand is performing.
- Brand Designs — for organizations without a designer on staff, or to supplement their internal skill-sets.
- Websites and all things online — helping businesses work on inbound marketing implementations, building websites, and providing support in the fast-changing realm of the internet.
We began working with Phases Design Studio when we were looking to redesign our website and give our marketing materials a fresh new look. Beginning with a creative brief, Kandra did a great job helping us to refine our look to fit our brand image. Not only does she have a great eye for color, images, and design, but she is knowledgeable about SEO, website design, and social media. She has consistently delivered timely and professional designs for all of our marketing and communication needs… The website, Facebook, print and digital advertising, letterhead, business cards and new patient materials. She is a pleasure to work with and an important business partner!
Internal marketing teams have goals. We're here to help meet them.
Support your strategies with our graphic design and website skills.
- Full campaign art creation — everything from a print ad to wrapping a bus with your brand
- Digital assets including social media images and website images
- Multi-page layouts for annual reports, catalogs, magazines, and newsletters
We have worked with Phases on many projects, and each time we learn to value their services more and more. From last minute designs on a tight deadline to thoughtful and well-implemented campaigns, like the Rapids season sponsorship materials, they always come through.
It's been a pleasure working with Kandra and her team through the years and we look forward to many more.
Brand Planning and Audits
Defining the core components of what makes your brand successful
Developing a brand involves understanding the company goals, defining the brand objectives, knowing the competition, and most importantly - knowing the audience. This is something we've been doing for 15+ years, and our process has even been penned into a self-guided book.
Working with your internal staff, we can assist you with refining your brand or to complete a brand audit. And, our efforts can be crafted to complement your internal skill-set:
- Provide an outside look into your brand.
- Participate in brand meetings
- Complete research and documentation...
We can assist with all or a portion of the process.