Branding, Design, and Websites for Established Businesses
Consistent, Professional, and Timely Results
Internal marketing departments need support that will let their internal skills shine. We work with a select few larger companies and organizations to provide that support. Owner and Brand Consultant, Kandra Churchwell, has become a key asset for businesses by working with them to improve and implement their brands.
- Brand Consultations — for an objective outside look at how your brand is performing.
- Brand Designs — for organizations without a designer on staff, or to supplement their internal skill-sets.
- Websites and all things online — helping businesses work on inbound marketing implementations, building websites, and providing support in the fast-changing realm of the internet.
Internal marketing teams have goals. We're here to help meet them.
Support your strategies with our graphic design and website skills.
If your internal marketing team a research and analytic Rockstar, their time is probably too valuable to spend editing images and creating campaign layouts. We can work with your internal team to supplement their marketing skills with our design and web savvy.
- Full campaign art creation — everything from a print ad to wrapping a bus with your brand
- Digital assets including social media images and website images
- Multi-page layouts for annual reports, catalogs, magazines, and newsletters
Our clients love our quick turn around, and we love seeing the results our efforts provide for their brands. We also enjoy lunch dates — we take great pride in becoming friends with everyone we work with!
We have worked with Phases on many projects, and each time we learn to value their services more and more.
From last-minute designs on a tight deadline to thoughtful and well-implemented campaigns, like the Rapids season sponsorship materials, they always come through.
It's been a pleasure working with Kandra and her team through the years and we look forward to many more.
Brand Planning and Audits
Defining the core components of what makes your brand successful
Developing a brand involves understanding the company goals, defining the brand objectives, knowing the competition, and most importantly - knowing the audience. This is something we've been doing for 15+ years, and our process has even been penned into a self-guided book.
Working with your internal staff, we can assist you with refining your brand or to complete a brand audit. And, our efforts can be crafted to complement your internal skill-set:
- Provide an outside look into your brand.
- Participate in brand meetings
- Complete research and documentation...
We can assist with all or a portion of the process.