Updated September 2017.
Using Photoshop Smart Objects, and a single layer group color overlay, you can have an accurate representation of what the entire Twitter profile will look like in minutes.
Our Photoshop template includes editable smart objects and layers for:
- Header image
- Profile picture
- Custom theme color
How to Use the Twitter Profile Photoshop Template:
- Download and unzip the Twitter profile template
- Open the twitter template in Photoshop
- Edit header photo, and profile picture smart object in the twitter photoshop template
- Customize the text and link colors by simply changing the color of the “color overlay” effect on a single layer group
- Proof, export images, and upload to Twitter!
Once purchased, your twitter template download will be available for 90 days from the My Account link.
Please note that purchases do not include training for Adobe products and that Adobe Photoshop and/or Adobe Illustrator is required to edit the file(s). If you do not own the software or need assistance with learning these great programs, visit Adobe for support and software purchasing options.
Instant access to files is granted once your order is completed. Your files can be downloaded from your “My Account” link for 90 days from the purchase date. All file download purchases include rights for commercial and personal use.