Unlike other social media profiles, there are very few items to customize with Pinterest; most of the images on your profile come from your pinboards. But if your client would like to see what their Pinterest page will look like, we’ve made it easy for you to make a mockup of the front page with the few elements that can be customized
The Photoshop template includes editable areas for:
- Smart-object company profile image
- Text layers to customize the company name and description
- Individual layer groups for both the main view and the shortened page scroll view
How to Use the Pinterest Photoshop Profile Template:
- Download and unzip the template
- Open the file in Photoshop
- Edit the profile image
- Edit the company name and description
- Save a proof for client approval (toggle the layer groups of “Main” and “scroll” to generate proofs for each layout)
- Save your profile picture and upload to Pinterest!
Once purchased, your download will be available for 90 days from the My Account link.
Please note that purchases do not include training for Adobe products and that Adobe Photoshop and/or Adobe Illustrator is required to edit the file(s). If you do not own the software or need assistance with learning these great programs, visit Adobe for support and software purchasing options.
Instant access to files is granted once your order is completed. Your files can be downloaded from your “My Account” link for 90 days from the purchase date. All file download purchases include rights for commercial and personal use.