Updated 09-18-17 for the round profile pic update.
The Facebook Page Photoshop Template includes the following elements allowing you to fully preview your profile before you upload anything to Facebook:
- Editable text
- Smart object profile picture
- Smart object cover photo (including guides to indicate where your image will crop on mobile)
How to Use the Facebook Page Template:
- Download and unzip the template for use with your Facebook Profile or Page
- Open the Facebook Page Template file in Photoshop
- Edit the smart objects for your “profile picture” and “cover photo” to preview your Facebook Profile design
- If proofing for a client, edit the page info details (Company Name and Subcategories)
- Once approved, open the “profile picture” and “cover photo” smart object—save for web and upload to Facebook!
Once purchased, your download will be available for 90 days from the My Account link.
Please note that purchases do not include training for Adobe products and that Adobe Photoshop and/or Adobe Illustrator is required to edit the file(s). If you do not own the software or need assistance with learning these great programs, visit Adobe for support and software purchasing options.
Instant access to files is granted once your order is completed. Your files can be downloaded from your “My Account” link for 90 days from the purchase date. All file download purchases include rights for commercial and personal use.