Introduce your business with a professional business card, communicate like a pro with a custom letterhead design.
With our professional design assistance, we can create a stationery set to empower your brand by communicating your unique positioning and services to your prospects.
Our Stationery Design Service Packages Includes:
- Project kickoff call to discuss your brand and full project specifications (30-minutes)
- A 2-hour time bank to design and layout your business card, with unlimited revisions
- Optional add one for letterhead and envelope design.
- Electronic letter files (Microsoft Word)
- 1000 printed business cards and/or letterhead and envelopes.
- Final press-ready art files so you can print additional pieces when you need them.
- Additional business cards (e.g. additional names or quantities) are available for an additional charge.
Designing a brand focused stationary set for your brand:
Unlike online production design shops, we focus on providing brand focused design solutions for our clients. Our stationery designs are based on key brand information — ensuring that your logo works for your brand.
Before we start your design project, we get to know your brand from the inside out:
- What does your brand stand for?
- Who is your target audience?
- What is the competition like, and how are you going to overcome them?
The answers to these questions, and more, and revealed in our brand development workbook, Bravvy’s Build a Savvy Brand. As a business owner you can either purchase the workbook and complete the process on your time-frame, you can hire us to assist you with the process, or we can complete the full process for you. Once your documentation is completed, we’ll get to work on your project and have it completed in about two weeks.
Timeframe, Payment, and Scheduling:
- Stationery designs are typically completed in two weeks.
- Once your payment is processed, you will receive a link to schedule your kick-off meeting to start the process.
- Final art files will be released once final payment is processed. If you have selected to pay with a deposit, you will receive an invoice for the final payment prior to receiving your final files and printed pieces.
- Additional revisions are available for an additional charge.
- Prices include full-color printing for 1000 pieces on a standard stock. Paper customization, die cuts, and other options are available for an additional fee.
- All service packages are based on an estimated time block necessary to complete a standard request. If your project requires customization, additional scope, or additional time to complete, an estimate will be provided for your approval prior to commencing work on your project.