Do You Need a Brochure Design Package?
The design and layout of a brochure is just as important as the suit you wear to a meeting with a new client, and the tone of your voice on the phone. The graphics should interest the reader in your content, the layout should guide them across the flow of text, and the use of fonts ought to highlight important text for quick reference.
With our professional design assistance, we can create a brochure to empower your brand by communicating your unique positioning and services to your prospects.
Our Business Brochure Design Service Package Includes:
- Project kickoff call to discuss your brand, how you will use the brochure, content needs, and full project specifications (30-minutes)
- A 4-hour time bank to design and layout your brochure.
- Unlimited revisions within the 4-hour time bank.
- Stock photography with minor editing (up to 3 images).
- Content services including full content development or editing of your supplied copy.
- 1000 printed tri-fold brochures or double-sided sales sheets delivered to you.
- Final press-ready art files so you can print additional brochures when you need them.
Brochure Creation, with a focus on your brand
Unlike online production design shops, we focus on providing brand focused design solutions for our clients. Our brochure creation process is based on key brand information — ensuring that your logo works for your brand.
Before we start your business brochure design, we get to know your brand from the inside out:
- What does your brand stand for?
- Who is your target audience?
- What is the competition like, and how are you going to overcome them?
The answers to these questions, and more, and revealed in our brand development workbook, Bravvy’s Build a Savvy Brand. As a business owner you can either purchase the workbook and complete the process on your time-frame, you can hire us to assist you with the process, or we can complete the full process for you. Once your documentation is completed, we’ll get to work on your project and have it completed in about two weeks.
Timeframe, Payment, and Scheduling:
- Brochures designs are typically completed in two weeks.
- Once your payment is processed, you will receive a link to schedule your kick-off meeting to start the process.
- Final art files will be released once final payment is processed. If you have selected to pay with a deposit, you will receive an invoice for the final payment prior to receiving your final files.
- Additional revisions, complex custom illustrations, and advanced Photoshop work is available for an additional charge.
- All service packages are based on an estimated time block necessary to complete a standard request. If your project requires customization, additional scope, or additional time to complete, an estimate will be provided for your approval prior to commencing work on your project.