We’ve been helping small businesses build savvy brands for over 15 years, and our proven process is now available in a self-guided series – Bravvy’s, Build a Savvy Brand.
We love hearing from the business owners who complete the process on their own time, but some business owners prefer to work with a professional to complete the process. With this service, we will complete the full Bravvy series with you — allowing you to provide the input for your brand, while we do the legwork.
Businesses with a developed and documented brand outshine the competition, are better connected to their audience, spend less time struggling with marketing decisions, and save money on brand implementation needs including logo, advertising, and websites.
Gain a significant advantage in your industry with a savvy brand:
- Gain clear direction on your business name, tagline, and key messaging
- Meet your target audience and learn how to communicate with them
- Pinpoint your unique brand promise and leverage it to overcome the competition
This service includes:
- 20-hour time bank to complete the Bravvy process
- Completed brand background document outlining: your brand’s core values, brand positioning statement, target audience group, competitors, and brand personality
- Completed creative brief for creating your brand assets
- A brand development plan where we outline strategies to implement your brand.
Want to complete the Bravvy process on your own time? You can purchase our workbook to guide you through the process at www.getbravvy.com
Timeframe, Payment, and Scheduling:
- The Bravvy Brand Development Service is typically completed in two-three weeks.
- Once your payment is processed, you will receive a link to schedule your discovery meeting to start the process (plan for a 2-hour meeting).
- Final documentation will be released once final payment is processed. If you have selected to pay with a deposit, you will receive an invoice the final payment prior to receiving your completed documentation.
Please note that purchases do not include training for Adobe products and that Adobe Photoshop and/or Adobe Illustrator is required to edit the file(s). If you do not own the software or need assistance with learning these great programs, visit Adobe for support and software purchasing options.
Instant access to files is granted once your order is completed. Your files can be downloaded from your “My Account” link for 90 days from the purchase date. All file download purchases include rights for commercial and personal use.