Your Business is as Unique as Your Brand
Branding isn’t just a logo; it’s every aspect of your company. How you interact with customers, your business cards, your website…
Your brand tells the story of your company, and in order to make a great brand we need to understand your company inside and out.
As part of our branding process, we provide each of our clients with a dedicated and customized discovery process, a comprehensive Brand Development Plan defining your company’s Brand Backbone, and our recommendations to move your brand forward. Throughout the branding process, we refer back to the plan to ensure that all of our efforts and materials promote your company’s brand identity in a consistent and effective manner.
Discovering Your Brand
Before we can start defining your company’s brand, we need to know everything about your company. Then we can lay out a plan of action. Here’s how we do it:
- Our Discovery phase starts with a conversation where we sit down to learn about your business. During the course of the meeting, we discuss your company’s history, successes, and future goals.
- Our next step is to create the Brand Development Plan. After consolidating our notes and performing additional market research as needed, we identify the essential components of your brand that define a Brand Backbone.
- With the core identity of your brand in place, we then create a set of recommendations and develop a strategy for the visuals, voice, and web development needed to help your brand come to life.
Case Study: Redefining Inflow
Learn how we created a fluid brand that retains the integrity of the company history, with the benefits of growth.
Considering a new brand for your business?
Request a FREE No-Nonsense Brand Review to receive an honest, useful assessment on the effectiveness of your current brand:
- Feedback on your current collateral and brand assets.
- Sound recommendations on how to move forward with a new brand.
- Honest appraisal of whether your company needs to invest in a new brand.