Branding Denver Since 2000
Since 2000, Phases Design Studio has built a track record of success by combining hard-nosed business smarts with a customer-focused design philosophy and a data-driven, information-intensive branding process.
Our No-Nonsense Process Sets Us Apart
We understand the difference between pretty design and effective design. And more importantly, we know that the secret to creating effective design and branding is to get to know everything we can about your company. We then leverage that knowledge to send our beautiful design – and your business – into overdrive.
Our Branding Process—A Quick Overview
Every project begins with an in-depth Discovery session where we dig into the data about your business to find out everything we possibly can about your company, your customers, and your competition.
We take the knowledge we’ve gained from that meeting to craft a comprehensive brand development plan that includes:
- A summary of the Discovery session
- An explanation and discussion of your Brand Backbone
- Expert recommendations for making your branding, design, or development project a raging success
Once you’ve approved our recommendations, we get started on the fun part – designing your logo, writing your taglines, developing your website, and creating your collateral.
At every step of the way, we communicate to keep you in the loop on our progress and to give you the opportunity to give feedback and input before approving any design, messaging, development, or another important element of your brand. It’s a process we’ve perfected over the years to provide our clients the most persuasive content, professional design, clean code, and elegant brand strategy in the Denver market.
Branding for Large Companies, Organizations, and Small Businesses
We're proud of our ability to provide branding resources to businesses of all sizes.
- Larger organizations with an existing brand use Bravvy to complete internal brand audits
- Small business owners save thousands of dollars by investing their time and improve their success rate when working with designers and developers.